AHN is actively involved in helping the people it serves learn about and protect themselves from the spread of COVID-19.
Please click on the link below for important operational updates related to Coronavirus.
We diagnose and treat a wide range of allergies, including:
- Allergic conditions of the nose, sinuses, eyes, and ears
- Allergic diseases of the skin, such as eczema
- Food allergies
- Insect venom allergies and anaphylaxis
- Hereditary and acquired angioedema, a dangerous swelling of the soft tissues of the aerodigestive tract (air and food passages)
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Eosinophilic gastroenteritis (EGE), a condition frequently associated with food allergies
Meet Our Providers:
Erie Primary Care Pediatrics
455 Valley Brook Road
McMurray, PA 15317
Phone: (412) -578-4003
Thursdays Only: 8:30am-4:30pm