Now that Pediatric Alliance is part of Allegheny Health Network, we’re moving from Patient Portal to MyChart.
MyChart is a secure online platform that gives you a quick
and easy way to connect with our office:
• Book appointments
• View test results
• Communicate with our care team
• Request prescription refills
• Review your child’s health history
• Pay bills and view statements
Follow these steps to register for MyChart:
1. Visit mychart.ahn.org and click “Sign Up Now.”
2. On the next screen, under “No activation code?” click “Sign Up Online” and follow the onscreen prompts.
3. Once you’re logged in, click “Profile” in the top right and then “My Family Access.”
4. Based on your child’s age, follow the instructions to get proxy access.
We have transitioned our patient portal to MyChart. Patients will still be able to access and view their NextMD accounts including any documents and records that were previously sent, but no new documents or records will be sent by our offices, and patients will no longer be able to request appointments or refills, ask questions or pay bills. As of 10/13/20, all of this information and more will be available through MyChart.
Please visit https://www.ahn.org/mychart to explore the benefits and to sign up for MyChart.