AHN Pediatrics Bloomfield Multi-Specialty
AHN is actively involved in helping the people it serves learn about and protect themselves from the spread of COVID-19.
Please click on the link below for important operational updates related to Coronavirus.
AHN Pediatrics Bloomfield Multi-Specialty provides allergy, behavioral and developmental pediatric care and strives to maximize wellness and increase the quality of life for children and families through our clinical services and professional management.
Behavioral and Developmental Pediatrics
Evaluation, counseling and treatment of developmental and behavioral difficulties such as:
- Attention and behavioral disorders
- Learning disorders
- Developmental disabilities
- Regulatory disorders
- Habit disorders
- Delayed development
We diagnose and treat a wide range of allergies, including:
- Allergic conditions of the nose, sinuses, eyes, and ears
- Allergic diseases of the skin, such as eczema
- Food allergies
- Insect venom allergies and anaphylaxis
- Hereditary and acquired angioedema, a dangerous swelling of the soft tissues of the aerodigestive tract (air and food passages)
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Eosinophilic gastroenteritis (EGE), a condition frequently associated with food allergies
We are located in the Mellon Pavilion at West Penn Hospital.
West Penn Hospital – Mellon Pavilion
4815 Liberty Avenue, Suite 154
Pittsburgh, PA 15224
Phone: (412) 578-4003
Fax: (412) 578-4011
Please note that the office closes daily from 12:00pm- 1:00pm for lunch.
|Monday:||8:30am – 4:30pm|
|Tuesday:||8:30am – 4:30pm|
|Wednesday:||8:30am – 4:30pm|
|Thursday:||8:30am – 4:30pm|
|Friday:||8:30am – 4:30pm|