Important Information Regarding Coronavirus
Dear Patients and Families of AHN Pediatrics,
During this time of uncertainty due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we want to assure you that we are here for you, and we will continue to provide you with the compassionate, quality care you’ve come to know and trust from AHN Pediatrics. However, in order to ensure the health and safety of all of our patients, from tiny newborns through young adults, we are making the following adjustments to our patient schedules/office operations until further notice.
- We will be limiting our morning appointments to well baby visits for newborns through 18 months and newborn weight rechecks. We will screen all of these patients for illness prior to their visit, and if symptoms are present, their appointment will be rescheduled. This will allow our most vulnerable little ones to be in the office without any risk of exposure to sick patients.
- Patients over the age of 18 months who have well visits scheduled, and any patient who has a non-urgent appointment scheduled will be contacted by phone and those visits will be rescheduled for a later date.
- If you have a sick child who you feel needs to be seen, please call your child’s provider’s office. Do not walk in to any of the offices without a scheduled appointment. You must call to schedule an appointment in order to be seen. Our staff will either schedule a same day sick appointment for a time after our well baby hours, or one of our nurses will speak with you to evaluate your child’s concerns/symptoms and give advice and recommendations.
PARENTS AND SIBLINGS
- Only one parent/guardian should come with a patient to their appointment.
- Parents should not bring the patient’s siblings or other children with them to appointments.
- COVID-19 testing is not available at our offices.
- All patients and parents will be asked screening questions about symptoms and risk factors for COVID-19 when scheduling appointments.
- Based on those results, patients may be scheduled at our office and required to wear a mask upon arrival, OR advised to wait at home until we contact the Health Department and determine the appropriate course of action
- Parents and patients having symptoms of cough or fever will be required to wear a mask upon arrival
Allegheny Office & Bloomfield Offices:
Effective Monday 3/23/20 our Bloomfield and Allegheny offices will not be seeing patients on site. Staff will be available by phone from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. If you need to schedule an appointment, or speak with your provider, you can still call your regular office number (Allegheny: 412-930-09-08, Bloomfield: 412-578-4003) and our staff will help you schedule at one of our nearby locations.
Effective Monday 3/30/2020 Drs. Donnelly and Petrosky of our Wexford Health and Wellness Pavilion office will begin seeing their well baby visits at our Arcadia office location. Effective Thursday 4/2/2020, Drs. Donnelly and Petrosky will see all of their patients at our Arcadia location, and appointments at the Wexford HWP location will be temporarily unavailable. Staff will still be available by phone at the Wexford HWP office Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM and Saturday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM, so please continue to call (878)332-4920 if you need to schedule an appointment, speak with a nurse or get a message to your provider.
AHN Pediatrics Arcadia is located at 9795 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090 (**PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PARKING LOT ENTRANCE IS LOCATED ON PINE CREEK ROAD AND NOT ON PERRY HIGHWAY)
Our priority continues to be the health and well-being of our patients and their families. We know how stressful these times are, and we want to reiterate that we are here for you. If you have any questions or concerns about your children, please don’t hesitate to call your AHN Pediatrics office and speak with one of our nurses/clinical staff.
We want to ensure that you have the best guidance, support and care for your family. We are constantly evaluating this rapidly changing situation, and we will advise you of any changes as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
The Providers and Staff of AHN Pediatrics.