The healthcare industry is changing every day. AHN Pediatrics continues to stay abreast of these changes and utilize advances in technology to improve patient care. We are devoted to providing high-quality, comprehensive care to infants, children, and adolescents through clinical expertise, advocacy, education, collaboration, research, and information management. We are passionate about bringing this exceptional care directly to our neighborhoods. The practice takes a progressive approach to meet the needs of busy families.
We Seek To:
- To create a remarkable health experience, freeing people to be their best.
- Increase the quality of life for our children and their families through our clinical services and professional management
- Provide a medical home for children and adolescents
- Focus on wellness through injury and illness prevention
- Integrate compliance and quality improvement initiatives into daily operations
- Enhance referral relationships with in-hospital and out-of-hospital professionals
- Continue to incorporate the concepts of managed care into current health care practices
Vaccine Policy Statement
The physicians of AHN Pediatrics believe in the safety and effectiveness of vaccines to prevent serious illness and to save lives. We firmly believe that all children and adults should receive all of the recommended vaccines according to the schedule published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the American Academy of Pediatrics. The recommended vaccine schedule is the result of years of study involving millions of children and reflects an overwhelming scientific consensus.
We encourage everyone to be fully vaccinated. AHN Pediatrics provides vaccines to all our employees to protect our patients. Please speak to your AHN Pediatrics provider about keeping up with your child’s vaccinations.